Apr 2, 2012
I’m super thrilled to be visiting Let’s Capture Our Memories as an April Marketing Team member! Thanks again to Tanya and Nicole for inviting me.Â I got to play with Miss Caroline from My Mind’s Eye. This line is absolutely gorgeous, even prettier in person than in the photos.
Here is my first project. I decided to scrap a picture of my oldest daughter when she was a baby. The photo is by Canadian Baby Photographers. I have scrapped some of these pictures before, but I decided to redo the layout because my style has changed a lot since I first scrapped them.
Lately, I have real thing for doilies. I uesed a doily stamp by Stampin’ Up from my stash and stamped onto the Miss Caroline paper. I heat embossed the doilies with white embossing powder and then cut around the shape of the doilies.Â The butterfiles are all cut out of one piece of paper from the Miss Caroline line. I added the pearls to the butterflies for a little more interest.
The ribbons are from my stash.The white one with the bling on it is from Harmonie. I’m not entirely sure who manufactured the pink one, I think that it’s from Making Memories. I have been hanging onto it for a long time. The cream doily is cut out of another 12X12 Miss Caroline paper and the pink one is a sticker from the same line. I added some Miss Caroline rubons over top.
Here is a complete list of supplies:
- Â My Mind’s Eye/ Miss Caroline – Dolled Up – Layered Stickers
- My Mind’s Eye/Miss Caroline -”Cute” Quaint Paper
- My Mind’s Eye/Miss Caroline -”Day” Butterflies Paper
- My Mind’s Eye/Miss Caroline-Dolled Up “Day” Stickers
- My Mind’s Eye/ Miss Caroline – Dolled Up “Living” Blooms Paper
- My Mind’s Eye / Miss Caroline – Howdy Doody – “Like”Wild Flower
- Ribbons: Harmonie, Offray and unknown
- Punch, Martha Stewart
- Rubons, My Mind’s Eye
- Hello Doily stamp, Stampin’ Up
- White embossing powder
- Versamark watermark Ink, Tim Holtz Distress Ink in Walnut
- Pearls, The Dollar Store
- Marker, Staedler
- Adhesives, Scotch and Glue Arts
Thanks for dropping by!