Feb 19, 2013
Hi everyone! I just wanted to share this layout that I created using the February Kit from Artful Delight.
I started off with the sheet of Basic Grey paper from the kit (from the Lucille Collection, “Gather”), and I fussy cut the flowers individually from the paper and layered them to create the flower clustering to the left of the photo.
I added the Petaloo flowers on top and usedÂ Helmar Liquid Scrap Dots to create natural looking dimension by varying the height of the flowers. It took a while to do, but I think that it was worth it in the end. I like the look it created a lot.
Here’s a close up of the flower cluster. You might notice that the green lace ribbon isn’t green anymore! I used Heidi Swapp Color Shine to make it turquoise instead.
- Artful Delight February 2013 Kit
- American Crafts Thickers from the Artful Delight November 2012 Kit
- Heidi Swapp Color Shine in Primrose and Teal
- Liquitex Acrylic Ink in Titanium White
- Viva Decor Pearl Pen in Light Blue
- Helmar 450 Quick Dry, Helmar Premium Craft Glue and Helmar Liquid Scrap Dots
Thanks for looking. Have a great day!