Jan 27, 2013
Hi crafters! Welcome to the Paper Issues Fawning Over Lawn Fawn hop. You should be arriving here from Christina Heeren’s blog. If this is your first stop, be sure to head over to Paper Issues to start at the beginning. Next up on the hop is Mandy Kay.
Up for grabs is a stamp set of your choice from Lawn Fawn!
Here is what you need to do to win:
- Amy: http://tsurutadesigns.blogspot.com/
- Christiana: http://christinaheeren.blogspot.com/
- Kate — YOU ARE HERE
- Mandy: http://www.heyheymandykay.com/
- Nina: http://waffleflower.com/
- Sabrina: http://sabrinaalery.blogspot.com/
- PI FB Page: http://www.facebook.com/PaperIssues
Here is my Lawn Fawn project.
- Stamp by lawn Fawn (Admit One)
- Markers by Copic and American Crafts
- Ink by Momento
- Patterned papers by October Afternoon and Crate Paper
- Seam binding by Hug Snug
- Enamel dots by My Mind’s Eye
- Thread by GÃ¼ttermann
- Adhesives: Helmar Premium Craft Glue and Helmar Zap Dots
Do you like the October Afternoon Midway Collection? Well, you can get it (and lots more) at the Paper Issues store for 20% off using code SCRAPSATION.
Thanks for hopping!